Anthony Michael Schrier
Maple Grove, MN
Anthony Schrier is an associate attorney at Terzich & Ort who focuses exclusively on family law. Anthony has experience representing clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, orders for protection, and harassment restraining orders. Anthony aims to help his clients reach fair and equitable agreements while keeping legal expenses at a minimum.
Prior to working as an attorney, Anthony worked as a paralegal in a variety of practices of law including personal injury and toxic tort/mass litigation. This experience has enabled Anthony to examine his cases from multiple perspectives to ensure that his clients are passionately and expertly advocated for both in and out the courtroom.
Anthony graduated in 2020 from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, MN. While attending Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Anthony served as a certified student attorney and served as his cohort's representative on the Student Bar Association. Additionally, he was an active member in the Diversity and Inclusion Committee and Social Committee. Prior to law school, Anthony received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies at Hamline University in St. Paul, MN and obtained an ABA approved paralegal certificate.
In addition, Anthony serves as a board member for the Family Law League, a local non-profit organization focused on professional development and promoting collegiality among family law professionals. In his free time, Anthony enjoys playing guitar and spending time with his wife and children.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Family Law 100%
- Minnesota, 2021
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2020
- Hamline University, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Legal Studies, ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate
Past Employment Positions
- Arnold, Rodman & O'Keefe PA, Associate Attorney, 2022 to 2022
- Foley & Mansfield, PLLP, Paralegal, 2017 to 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present, Member, 2021 to Present
- Family Law League, Board Member, January 2023 to Present, Present
- Family Law League, December 2021 - December 2022, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney