Helping You Transition Through Turbulent Times
When you need to resolve a family law issue, you want an attorney with the experience to assist you in personal and often very difficult family matters. Our attorneys have successfully helped men and women resolve the disputes that often arise in paternity actions, divorces and post decree litigation. We can assist you in a wide range of issues, including parenting time and custody disputes to financial issues such as support issues and equitable distribution of marital property.
At the law office of Terzich & Ort, LLP, you will work with attorneys who bring years of family law experience to our clients. We offer high-quality legal services at reasonable rates and are committed to providing prompt and courteous service with a high level of responsiveness. Call us at 763-391-7354
A Comprehensive Family Law Practice To Serve Your Needs
We provide comprehensive counsel in family law matters, handling all issues related to or arising out of post decree matters (disputes arising after a divorce), divorce, and paternity matters (people who were never married but have children together), including:
- Child custody agreements and parenting plans. We will work with you to put in place custody and visitation agreements that are in the best interests of your children and that recognize your rights and concerns as parents.
- Child support. We review all proposed child support orders for compliance with state guidelines and to ensure that all parental income is included in the calculation.
- Alimony or spousal maintenance. We will help you determine whether spousal support is necessary and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- Equitable distribution of marital property. We have extensive experience helping men and women find ways to fairly divide the debts and assets of a marriage, including situations involving complex asset division.
- Modification or enforcement of existing court orders. We will help you address changes in your circumstances or the failure of your former partner to abide by the terms of an existing divorce decree.
- Domestic violence and orders for protection.
For answers to basic questions about family law, see our family law FAQ page.
Set Up Your Appointment With Skilled Counsel
Call our Maple Grove office at 763-391-7354. You can also email us to make your appointment. We are available to meet with you weekdays during traditional business hours and evening consultations are available as needed. We represent individuals throughout the 13-county metropolitan area in and around Minneapolis-St. Paul.
We offer our legal services at reasonable rates and accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
A Reputation For Success
Every year since 2006, Minnesota Law & Politics has named our attorneys as “Rising Stars” in the legal community. Attorney Jodi M. Terzich has also been designated a Minnesota “Super Lawyer” for 2009-2016 by her peers.