Do You Need Help Modifying Or Enforcing Support And Custody Orders?

If you have an existing Minnesota court order, but you have had a significant change in circumstances, making your existing child custody or child support order unfair or unmanageable, you can file a request with the court to modify the terms of your decree.

At Terzich & Ort, LLP, we are dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service, and outstanding representation at reasonable rates. Call us in the Twin Cities at 763-391-7354 to set up an appointment for a consultation.

How Can I Make My Kids' Father Pay Child Support?

If the other party has failed to abide by the terms of a custody or support order, you can seek to use the power of the court to enforce compliance. You want an experienced attorney to protect your interests, one who knows and understands the law and who has successfully helped others in similar situations.

Legal Services You Need

The experienced divorce attorneys at Terzich & Ort, LLP, can answer your questions and give sound legal advice about divorce modifications and enforcement services.

We represent individuals in modification proceedings involving a wide range of circumstances, including:

  • How to get child support
  • Presenting motions for modification or enforcement of custody, visitation, child support
  • Motions for spousal maintenance/alimony orders
  • Preparing and filing all documentation required by the court
  • Appearing on your behalf at all hearings or court proceedings
  • Relocation requests by custodial parents, for work or other reasons
  • Requests for changes in parenting schedules due to job shift changes, health issues or the needs of the child
  • Custody or visitation changes requested by the minor child
  • Modifications to support obligations stemming from job loss or change

We will represent either party in these matters, whether you seek to modify or enforce an order or to contest a modification or enforcement attempt. We will also protect your interests in contempt proceedings to enforce your rights under the court order.

Legal Experience To Work On Your Case

At the law office of Terzich & Ort, LLP, we represent men and women throughout the 13-county metropolitan area surrounding Minneapolis-St. Paul, representing either side in post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of existing divorce decrees. Though we are a new firm, our attorneys have extensive experience successfully handling family law matters. Jodi M. Terzich and Shannon L. Ort have both been identified as "Rising Stars" multiple times by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine, and attorney Terzich has been designated a "Super Lawyer" for 2009.

Make An Appointment With Experienced Counsel

To schedule an appointment, call us at 763-391-7354. You can also email our family law firm to make an appointment. Our Maple Grove office is open during regular business hours, and evening appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Creative Solutions Coupled With Sound Legal Advice